The Goose Is Out ~ 02
|date & time||2 Mar 1981 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: not so good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Anand Bhagawati
- Osho, I feel that we need to hurry, that there is not much time left. The cocoon of slumber I am existing in seems to suffocate me, and I am afraid I will never make it. You say the goose is out already. Why does it feel so impossible to grasp?
- Question 2 from Werner
- Osho, I am a radical revolutionary politician. Have you something to say to me?
- Question 3 from Geetam
- Osho, I have heard you say that knowledge is useless. Then what is needed to guide us to the ultimate goal?
- Question 4 from Prem Brita
- Osho, will you say something serious so that I can also understand?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|