The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 04
|date & time||12 Dec 1985 am|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good, but a constant noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview. No announcement heard : unidentified Western interviewer, man.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Interview by Italian Press?
- Question 1
- What is your present situation with regards to the government of USA?
- Question 2
- Why was your secretary arrested in Germany?
- Question 3
- Why the politician afraid of you?
- Question 4
- Why did you decide to come back to India? Why not another country?
- Question 5
- What will be the future of the communes then?
- Question 6
- And you will be continued living here? You continue living here, this place?
- Question 7
- Do you believe in God?
- Question 8
- What's your personal opinion about religions and sex?
- Question 9
- What's more important for the human being in the world, science or religion?
- Question 10
- Will you continue to be available to people for advice?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|