The Perfect Master Vol 2 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|8 Jul 1978 am
|Buddha Hall, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Anand Veetrag
- You have spoken extensively on knowledge. Kindly explain the things that are included in the development of being.
- Question 2 from Yatri
- Beloved Osho, when you speak of the beautiful qualities of a disciple and the deep intimacy between him and the master, when you tell us of the guts and courage of the disciple as he faces the abyss, when you describe the ecstatic transformation which happens to the true disciple who just waits patiently and silently... I despair.
- When you talk of the spiritual fever, all I get is a cold.
- Dear master -- are you sure you chose me?
- Question 3
- Why are you so much against rituals and rules?
- Question 4 from Chinmaya
- Beloved Osho, unlike Yashodhara, Sheela has informed me that she won't be mad if I leave her and don't tell her -- just as long as I leave.
- Question 5 from Santosh
- Is there any relationship between understanding and energy?
- Question 6
- What is the ego?
- Question 7 from Arup
- Beloved Osho, I cannot look into your eyes. As soon as I see you my eyes close. And I don't know if it is cowardice and fear or a natural happening. Please tell me what is going on.
- Question 8 from Krishna
- Whenever I get a glimpses an insight, it's always when I am sitting on the toilet. Does this make me a shitty disciple?
- Question 9
- It makes me feel very sad whenever you say that a businessman cannot be religious, because I am in business. Is there no possibility for me?
- Question 10 from Ma Gyan Bhakti
- Beloved master, thank you.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►