The Perfect Master Vol 2 ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|10 Jul 1978 am
|Buddha Hall, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Dharmen
- You make it all sound so easy. But is it? Is it really? It seems to me that the whole thing is out of our hands. We have no more choice to surrender than to be in the ego. I live my life and some days I'm happy and some days I'm sad, but I'm not enlightened. There must be some trick, some alchemy. Please enlighten me.
- Question 2
- Does being in the presence of a master really change a man?
- Question 3 from Akam
- One day you spoke to us about perfection and creativity. What is the relationship between artistic creativity and perfection? Is not creativity in music, painting and poetry an attempt to reach perfection in visible and audible form? Is the artist simply creating a more refined ego as the so-called saints you often talk about?
- Question 4
- Osho, what is inner sense?
- Question 5
- Osho, sometimes I indulge in sexuality and then feel very much frustrated. Then I move to another extreme. I become a celibate, but soon I start feeling frustrated again and start moving to the other extreme. This is a vicious circle I am caught in. What should I do?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series