The Sword and the Lotus ~ 04
|date & time||22 Jan 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 53min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: inferior, the first 10 minutes a constant audio-noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The film Osho Footage 1974-1989 (1989) has a small part of this interview: Q2, first part, filmed from a different angle. That film also shows footage of Osho's garden walk before and after this interview.
- Reader of the questions: different unidentified Indian or Nepali men, one of them can be Sw Anand Arun.
- 1993 master tape-jacket: Public Talk.
- Question 1
- Beloved master, what is the meaning of sannyas in the world today?
- Question 2
- Beloved master, is there any possibility for enlightenment for a nonserious meditator?
- Question 3
- Beloved master, first, what happens to the body, mind and soul when enlightenment happens?
- Second, why is one enlightened person different from another enlightened person?
- Third, what is satori and what is its impact on the body?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|