The Wild Geese and the Water ~ 11
|date & time||21 Feb 1981 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 2min. Quality: not so good, video-noise at bottom of screen. Incomplete: missing Q2. Present: Osho arriving, Q1 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Anand Pritama
- Osho, "holier-than-thou" seems to be my lifelong mantra. Growing up as a Catholic, I thanked God daily that I was a part of the one true religion. As a Catholic nun I knew I had "made it". Now, as a sannyasin, I observe those same attitudes and judgments happening at every turn. I watch myself as I act superior around non-sannyasins and inferior around those who have been with you longer than I.
- I really exhaust myself in constructing intricate continua along which to place everyone in relation to myself. I simply can't shake hard enough to let it go.
- Please comment.
- Question 2 from Gunter Auly
- Osho, are there any meaningless coincidences, or is everything a gigantic, precise mechanism?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|