Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 1 ~ 03
|date & time||3 Oct 1972 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good. Missing a sutra in the beginning (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: unknown (beginning of recording is missing).
- The sutra
- Shiva replies:
- 1. Radiant one, this experience may dawn between two breaths. After breath comes in (down) and just before turning up (out) -- the beneficence.
- 2. As breath turns from down to up, and again as breath curves from up to down -- through both these turns, realize.
- 3. Or, whenever in-breath and out-breath fuse, at this instant touch the energy-less, energy-filled center.
- 4. Or, when breath is all out (up) and stopped of itself, or all in (down) and stopped -- in such universal pause, one's small self vanishes. This is difficult only for the impure.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|