Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 30
|date & time||30 Jul 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Confrontation of oneself in aloneness is very fearful, very painful. What to do?
- Question 2
- Last night you said that total aloneness is the essential nature, is the ultimate reality of man. Another day you explained that individuality is false and man is a wave in the organic whole of existence. How is a reconciliation possible between aloneness and wholeness?
- Question 3
- In the first technique taken last night it is said that to abide in loneliness is to minimize relationship. But on previous occasions you said that one should maximize the relationship with limitless expansion.
- Question 4
- Man has an inherent longing to enter into the womb. Kindly explain whether or not man's lust for the sexual act, penetration, symbolizes his inherent longing for this return.
- Question 5
- You said we are concerned with threads, not the essence. But whom do you mean by 'we are'? Because as we are we are concerned with beads, with events. We live in events.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|