Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 32
|date & time||1 Aug 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 18min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said that love is possible only with death. Then will you please explain Buddha's love.
- Question 2
- Last night you said that love is alive because it is insecure, and marriage is dead because it is secure. But isn't it true that love in the spiritual depth becomes marriage?
- Question 3
- Can one who is not enlightened live in total insecurity and not be anxious, depressed and miserable?
- Question 4
- You said yesterday that life exists with death. Then please explain what is the need of transcendence.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|