YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 15
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||3 Apr 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 1:21:52.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise, the picture of auditorium is not good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
After discourse Osho leads Let-Go Meditation.
- Question 1 from Ma Jivan Mada
- Beloved Osho, in his book, Codex hammer, Leonardo da Vinci has written:
- "It is impossible that anything of itself alone can be cause of its creation, and those things which are of themselves are eternal."
- Would you like to speak on this?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|