Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 01 ~ 05
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||29 Dec 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
Sanskrit chant before discourse.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Ma Yoga Taru, also chanting.
- The sutras
- Right knowledge has three sources: direct cognition, inference and the words of the awakened ones.
- Wrong knowledge is a false conception not corresponding to the thing as it is.
- An image conjured up by words without any substance behind it is vikalpa -- imagination.
- The modification of the mind which is based on the absence of any content in it is sleep.
- Memory is the calling up of past experiences.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|