Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 03 ~ 04
|date & time||4 Mar 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said that nature abhors disorder, and disorder settles itself automatically in due time.
- Then why has the world always been in chaos and disorder?
- Question 2
- After working with the cathartic techniques for a few years, I feel that a deep inner harmony, balance and centering is happening to me. But you said that before entering into the final stage of samadhi, one passes through a great chaos.
- How do I know if I am finished with the chaotic stage?
- Question 3
- You said that all doings on our part will create more problems, and we should watch and wait and relax and let things settle by themselves.
- Then how is it that yoga is full of hundreds of techniques and exercises?
- Question 4
- You talk about love and how good it is to meditate upon it, but fear is much closer to my reality. Would you talk to us about fear and what attitude should we have towards it?
- Question 5
- We are to stand and let the waters settle on their own, why all the active meditations?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|