Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 09 ~ 02
|date & time||22 Apr 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Osho, you tell me to float, but my body is so heavy with a dead-weight mind that I feel I will drown if I float. So I keep swimming in panic.
- Question 2
- This morning you spoke of the need to be responsible, to not lean on others, to be alone. I see I have been taking sannyas as an excuse to avoid these things -- asking you all the time what to do, calling on your presence when I am sad and lonely, imagining you are with me, filling all the emptiness. I feel irresponsible and confused again about what sannyas is.
- Question 3
- Osho, what is a problem?
- Question 4
- You say, "Do not make the same mistake twice." How can I keep from doing that unless I bring the mind in -- to evaluate, compare, and judge? And then I have to say no.
- Question 5
- Dear Osho, can't you take anything seriously?
- Question 6
- If Mulla nasrudin came to the ashram, would you put him in one of the groups?
- Or would you tell him to run a group of his own?
- If so, what kind of group would it be?
- Question 7
- Beloved Osho, thy divine music touched a deeper core in my being. When I came for the first time I was fully prepared for sannyas. Whether my sannyas was your benediction or my satyagraha is not clear to me.
- You say, "Come, follow me," but how to follow you, because I do not know you?
- Sometimes your fragrance I feel and sometimes it is lost.
- Question 8 from Ma Anand Urmila
- Osho, five months of drinking from the source made me feel more thirsty, not less. There must be something strange about your water.
- In the meditation this sentence came to me:
- A small sweet-water lake,
- Hidden in the black forest,
- Is the source of the ocean.
- Osho, you are sweet and salty,
- And in the moment very salty.
- I feel sad because of leaving.
- I want to come back to this source,
- Drinking until I am so full
- That I will fall into the source.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|