Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 10 ~ 08
|date & time||8 May 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- In one of your lectures something has hit me hard. It is the contradiction between trusting myself and trusting you. There is a part of me that says: If I trust my own self and follow my own self, then I have surrendered and said yes to you. But I am not sure whether that is just a rationalization I have created for myself.
- Question 2
- What motivates a buddha?
- Question 3
- If enlightened beings don't have children, and we neurotic people are pronounced unfit for parenthood by you, when is the right time?
- Question 4 from Ma Krishna Priya
- You say, remove all your masks and be authentic. I think only of sex, love and romance. I don't know anything else except this. Am I on the wrong track?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|