Zen The Path of Paradox Vol 1 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||18 Jun 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Richard Lee
- In the Fischer-Hoffman process one discovers within himself a guide. My guide is direct, open, takes no bullshit, no ambiguity. She tells me not to take sannyas.
- My question: Are there some people who should not or need not take sannyas? Is there some stigma attached to those who don't? I feel there is nothing in me that contradicts anything in you yet I feel I cannot or need not or should not become your sannyasin.
- Question 2
- When one acts spontaneously does one follow the path or does one fulfil latent desire?
- Question 3
- I want to attain to brahmacharya and purity of life but whenever I sit silently sexual fantasies start crowding upon me. It is ugly. I want to get rid of this sex obsession but nothing seems to help. What should I do?
- (Ed.: another question:) I am only sixty-five but have already lost all interest in sex. What should I do?
- Question 4 from Satprem
- I very much enjoyed seeing you enjoy your 'little birds in the nest' act.
- But little birds are easy.
- Can you also do a sea lion?
- Question 5 from Somendra
- What is 'getting it'? When is the goose out? What is a mini satori and what is a 'full satori'? And what is samadhi? Are all these part of some map?
- Question 6
- I always feel guilty even though there is no apparent cause. Why?
- Question 7
- Osho, do you partake of intoxicating beverages?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|