Zen The Path of Paradox Vol 2 ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||30 Jun 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Anand Mohammed
- Until the Jews and Arabs and other tribes brought their racially exclusive and jealous God to the West, Toamy, Bacchus, Mithros and Apollo were the gods that man worshipped. Diana had her bow and arrow, Thor was in the north, the Mother Goddess was worshipped in the West. And then death and resurrection became the religion of the West. Guilt and sin were taught. Why is Adam a sinner? Why isn't he like Theseus or Jason or Hermes? Is the concept of sin just a trick? To make men meditate?
- Question 2
- Why do you insist so much on the irrational? What is wrong with the rational?
- Question 3
- Why is Zen called the path of paradox?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|