Come Follow Me Vol 1 ~ 04
|date & time||24 Oct 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- A single session of your dynamic meditation has left within me a greater bliss and sense of being than twenty years of having had to listen to the stories of The New Testament and to pray to an almighty and distant God who stayed an unexperienceable godot to me. Is it possible that the teachings of Jesus just might not be helpful to all seekers -- yes, might even be poisonous to them, or to some?
- Question 2 from Ma Krishna Radha
- Often during the lecture I find a part of me waiting for your glance. When you finally look at me, something in me runs away. The feeling is like being in a desert, waiting for ages for some water to come, and when it finally rains, the mouth snaps shut. Why is this?
- Question 3
- Surely that which happens in the instant of death by drowning is the true explanation of Jesus' Baptism at the hands of John. Was not the skill and strength of the Baptist that of taking a man to that point, and the preparation you talk of beforehand employed so that a man be transformed by the experience rather than terrified by it?
- Question 4
- You say that seriousness is a disease. Whenever I remember myself I feel serious, so what should I do?
- Question 5 from Sw Yoga Chinmaya
- Please explain why we don't feel the divine which is here/now, within/without, which is you, me and all.
- Question 6
- How is it possible that the mind can go on producing thoughts constantly, and how can we stop that which we have not started?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|