Dang Dang Doko Dang ~ 06
|date & time||16 Jun 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- How can I know if detachment or indifference is growing within?
- Question 2
- When my mind is the cause of my unhappiness either I don't know how to come out of mind or I must still enjoy being in my mind, dreams, fantasies.
- Question 3
- You talk about a living religion yet in some centres people kneel over the cast of your feet. I am reminded of the Catholic religion where I lost the meaning of the teachings and instead venerated the symbol. Please tell me why we need your symbols. They are not you, nor your teaching.
- Question 4
- It is an unimportant point in a very interesting inspiring discourse, but why do you say that the Sun will be finished in four thousand years? My atlases of the Earth and the Universe give a figure for the next major change in the Sun's present output -- to a red giant stage -- to be about five billion years or so -- which would annihilate life on earth. Are you trying to start a stampede? Or is this an 'intentional imperfection' inserted into your discourse as in a Persian rug?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|