Dynamics of Meditation ~ 07
|date & time||Oct 1970|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- See Talk:Dynamics of Meditation
Description of this chapter in Dynamics of Meditation (1973) #7: "Text of an interview with Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh by Ma Yoga Maitri of Tokyo, Neo-Sannyas International President for Japan, Bombay, India." Chapter title: "Meditation and the Path of Kundalini"
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- Bhagwan, is "kundalini" the only way to Realization? And how can it be awakened forcefully enough to reach the "brahma-randhra" (the middle point of the highest psychic centre located at the top of the head)?
- Question 2
- Bhagwan, what are the rules one should follow when doing the 21-day special meditation experiment in total seclusion and silence?
- Question 3
- Can I practice yogic excercises for the eyes?
- Question 4
- Sometimes the breath seems to have stopped. Why is this?
- Question 5
- How does one overcome the pull toward sex so that the kundalini can go upward?
- Question 6
- In the awakening of kundalini, in the opening of the passage, isn't there an increase in sexual power?
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|