Gunge Keri Sarkara ~ 02
गूंगे केरी सरकरा ~ 02
|date & time||12 Jan 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 13min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- Knowledge of inner experience
- Many come asking for.
- Struck dumb savouring the sweet,
- Whose mouth will tell the taste?
- The sign of the dumb
- Only the dumb understand.
- Likewise, the joy of a sage
- Only a sage knows.
- Not of written words
- But of experiencing:
- When the bride meets his embrace
- The guests all fade away.
- That which sees cannot speak,
- Which speaks cannot hear,
- That which hears cannot explain.
- Why tongue, eyes, ears?
- What's full empties out;
- What's empty fills up.
- Empty, full -- neither to be found.
- The experience is this.
- Such a wonder! It's never told
- Tell, and still it's hidden.
- Koran and Veda couldn't write it.
- If I say it, who will listen?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|