Hsin Hsin Ming ~ 05
|date & time||25 Oct 1974 am|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 17min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- When thought objects vanish, the thinking subject vanishes, as when the mind vanishes, objects vanish.
- Things are objects because of the subject; the mind is such because of things.
- Understand the relativity of these two and the basic reality: the unity of emptiness.
- In this emptiness the two are indistinguishable and each contains in itself the whole world.
- If you do not discriminate between coarse and fine you will not be tempted to prejudice and opinion.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|