I Am That ~ 01
|date & time||11 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- That is the whole.
- This is the whole.
- From wholeness emerges wholeness.
- Wholeness coming from wholeness,
- Wholeness still remains.
- At the heart of this phenomenal world,
- Within all its changing forms,
- Dwells the unchanging lord.
- So, go beyond the changing,
- And, enjoying the inner,
- Cease to take for yourself
- What to others are riches.
- Continuing to act in the world,
- One may aspire to be one hundred.
- Thus, and only thus, can a man be free
- From the binding influence of action.
- Unillumined indeed are those worlds clouded
- By the blinding darkness of ignorance.
- Into this death sink all those who slay the self.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|