I Am That ~ 02
|date & time||12 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 6min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1 and Q3. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4, Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Sukav
- Osho, what is god?
- Question 2 from Anand Santamo
- Osho, your discourse on the Isa Upanishad was so beautiful. I have heard it said that the Upanishads are commentaries on or extensions of the Vedas. Is this true? I bow to you.
- Question 3 from Yoga Punya
- Osho, would you please say something about sincerity?
- Question 4 from Ma Prem Pushpa
- Osho, at this moment the Christian broadcasting company, NCRV, in Holland, has started a series of eight programs on spiritual movements entitled: Not to be believed. The producer-minister, Sipke van der Land, who has been here with his crew to film you and life at the ashram, called the first program: Bhagwan, sex guru from Poona. At the end of the film he comments: "Bhagwan never looks at you, he looks over us. What kind of mastership is this, in which someone pulls people towards him without paying any attention to them? Jesus humiliated himself to be equal with us as a servant, but not Bhagwan. Bhagwan raises himself above humanity -- haughty, a strange ruler."
- Could you please comment on this?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|