I Say unto You Vol 2 ~ 06
|date & time||7 Nov 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Is God overhead in the sky, in heaven?
- Question 2 from Sw Anand Archan
- Have I come here to enjoy myself or get enlightened? Does one need to suffer to become enlightened? I seem to fluctuate between the two. I'm very confused.
- Question 3
- Osho, you said that love is more important than the person. Well, what about you? I love you!
- Question 4 from Shiva
- Did Jesus father any children?
- Question 5
- Why does the Bible talk about man's state with metaphors such as lameness, deafness, blindness, drunkenness, sleep and death?
- Question 6
- I have a question to the lecture of november 2nd. What did Jesus write in the sand?
- Question 7
- Osho, how do you always manage to find the appropriate jokes for your talks?
- Question 8
- What is meditation?
- Question 9
- Osho, why do you use big and difficult words sometimes?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|