Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan ~ 04
जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां ~ 04
|date & time||4 May 1970 pm|
|location||Nargol, meditation camp|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 9min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- See In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 1 for a view on all editions.
- Description of this chapter in The Mystic Experience (1977) #4a: Text of a discourse given at a meditation camp held in Nargol, Gujarat, India (Hindi). Chapter title: Spirituality: A Path of Courage and Determination"
In In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 1 (1984 / 1992) #6: the chapter title is: "God's Grace and Our Efforts"
- Question 1
- Does one attain to meditation through God's grace?
- Question 2
- You have talked of four stages of meditation. Would you please explain them fully?
- Question 3
- With the attainment of the fourth will the first three stages drop off?
- Question 4
- What is shaktipat or energy transmission? And is it possible that someone can transmit divine energy?
- Question 5
- Just now you talked about the three stages. Can you explain what effects they have on the states of one's body, heart, brain and mind?
- Question 6
- What is the effect of deep breathing on the brain, the heart, etc?
- Question 7
- Is this matter of meditation the same as autohypnosis?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|