Krishna Meri Drishti Mein ~ 22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
कृष्ण : मेरी दृष्टि में ~ 22
|date & time||28 Sep 1970 pm|
|location||Manali (HP), meditation camp|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- See Krishna: Meri Drishti Mein (कृष्ण : मेरी दृष्टि में) and Krishna: The Man and His Philosophy. It was published in Gujarati translation as Abhinava Sannyasa (અભિનવ સંન્યાસ) between September and December 1970, before Hindi publication.
CD-ROM on this book: "Talks given at a meditation camp at Kulu/Manali, India, (Sep 26-Oct5) except first chapter, given at CCI chambers, Bombay (July 20)."
- CD-ROM on this chapter:"September 28, 1970 was a memorable day. At Manali in the Himalayas, Osho initiated His first group of sannyasins. This event was followed by this special evening discourse, on the significance of Neo Sannyas."
- (At first Osho says about Neo Sannyas, then the questions follow.)
- Question 1
- What is the meaning of wearing orange clothes as a sannyasin?
- Question 2
- What is the difference between a seer and a sannyasin? Can't one be a seeker without being a sannyasin?
- Question 3
- What would be the daily routine, the discipline of your sannyasin?
- Question 4
- You said that sannyas is a blissful phenomenon; it is not renunciation. In my view, the first shankaracharya was a sannyasin of bliss, and in that sense he can be taken for your sannyasin. Please explain. Also explain why you lay so much stress on play-acting. And can a businessman, who takes to your sannyas, play-act as a black marketeer? And lastly, why don't you use the ochre color for your clothes when you prescribe it for your sannyasins?
- Question 5
- You said that sannyas is a direct relationship between a sannyasin and God, and that you are just a witness to it. But then the question arises if your witnessing will not create a kind of distrust in sannyas. Please explain.
- Question 6
- Don't you think that initiation into sannyas will lead to the formation of a sect around you?
- Question 7
- Is there a special significance in changing one's name and wearing a mala given by you?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|