Kyozan A True Man of Zen ~ 03
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||5 Dec 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 1:12:19.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Ma Prem Maneesha. Questions are being read by Osho himself.
After discourse Osho leads No-Mind Meditation.
- The sutra
- When he was with Kyozan, Ryusen was the monk in charge of food. One day a strange monk came and asked for a meal, at which Ryusen gave him part of his own.
- Kyozan knew of this but called Ryusen to him and asked, "That enlightened monk who came just now -- did he give you any food?"
- Ryusen said, "He denied himself and passed on his alms."
- Kyozan commented: "You made a great profit."
- Question 1
- Our Beloved Master, does the urge to understand ever become a violation of the mystery of life?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|