Light on the Path ~ 02
|date & time||27 Dec 1985 om **|
|location||Span Resort, Manali (HP)|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good, but questions barely audible.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: not so good (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: unidentified man, Indian?
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, greetings from the Indian "Rajneesh Times" family and everyone at the Rajneeshdham neo-sannyas commune. There are many sannyasins both in India and abroad who have never seen you, but their love for you and their commitment to your vision is awe-inspiring. How exactly does this happen -- this much love, this much trust?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, the mediocre people create much fuss and fervor, misinterpreting the loving, silent, soft and meditating sannyasins as brainwashed. What do you say about this state of affairs?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, it seems that the U.S. authorities and government -- and the governments around the world -- are more shocked by your sannyasins' togetherness and courage than we ourselves were by their brutal mistreatment of you. Osho, do you feel we have missed something; or what else may we learn from such extreme situations?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, once you said that two hundred enlightened people would create an energy that could nullify the forces that can start a third world war. How close are you to finding the two hundred?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, why do Indian journalists only record and publish your critiques of India? I never remember reading about your beautiful discourses on the real India.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|