LoveOsho podcast E046 Kul Bushan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 12 March 2019.
- Episode E046: The way of the sufi
- with Sw Anand Kul Bhushan
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Kul Bushan’s life represents a beautiful and harmonic combination of professional success and dedication to Osho. Kul is passionate about Sufism and is a sort of modern Sufi mystic. In this episodes Kul shares intimate moments with Osho, funny events during his career and his journey across the Middles East in search of Sufi Masters.
- Today our guest is Anand Kul Bhushan. Kul Bhushan is a writer and journalist who took sannyas in 1974. Kul Bushan worked for the UN in Vienna and has authored 24 books. During his career he has met with numerous world leaders including the Pope, Mother Teresa, and Mohamed Ali, never failing to bring Osho to the table.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Kul Bhushan came across Osho
- Kul runs an Osho meditation centre in Nairobi, Kenia from 1974 to 1994
- Kul played an active role in introducing Osho in Kenia
- Working as business editor of the biggest newspaper in East Africa wearing mala and orange clothing
- Kul shares Osho in Vienna in 1977 whilst working at the United Nations
- Kul moves to New Delhi and conducts meditation camps
- Kul talks about his passion: Sufism
- Kul travels to the Middle East in search of Sufi Masters
- Kul visits the mosque of Mullah Nasruddin in Iran
- Kul gives Osho objects and gifts from his travels
- Kul Bhushan’s current projects
- Kul Bhushan's morning routine
- Kul Bhushan's favourite meditation
- Kul Bhushan and Osho today