LoveOsho podcast E049 Sugit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 2 April 2019.
- Episode E049: Sannyas.Wiki: the Osho encyclopedia
- with Sw Anand Sugit
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Through the Sannyas Wiki project, Sugit aims to collect all the possible information and material available about Osho and make it available to future generations. Osho is one of the rarest Buddhas ever walked on planet earth and for the first time in history, it is possible to preserve and pass on the sheer vastness of his work.
- Today our guest is Sugit. Sugit took sannyas in 1984 and has a scientific academic background. Sugit is one of the editors of the sannyas.wiki project, a sort of on-line encyclopaedia about Osho.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Sugit came across Osho
- Sugit talks about Osho’s scientific approach to meditation
- The scientific research on meditation does not understand consciousness
- Meditation is not about performance
- Osho lovers and sannyasin in Holland today compared to when Osho was in the body
- Sugit talks about the Osho meditation centres in Amsterdam and the rest of Holland
- Sugit talks about Sannyas Wiki
- Sugit marvels at Osho’s genius and the sheer vastness of his work
- How to contribute to sannyas wiki
- Sannyas wiki has the same software as Wikipedia
- Sugit’s current projects
- Sugit's morning routine
- Sugit's favourite meditation
- Sugit and Osho today
- see also
- Sannyas Wiki
- The LoveOsho podcasts