LoveOsho podcast E052 Viramo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 23 April 2019.
- Episode E052: Osho's 93 Rolls-Royces
- with Sw Anand Viramo
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Two minutes into Dynamic Meditation was all it took to change Viramo’s life forever: from addiction and misery to the feet of an Enlightened Master. Viramo has learnt the art of living the life of a spiritual materialist or a materialist spiritualist. Viramo is a talented writer who recently ghost-wrote the intriguing story of Osho’s 93 Roll-Royces. At 83 years of age Viramo is energetic, vibrant and totally in love with life.
- Today our guest is Viramo. Viramo took sannyas in 1979 and is a self-described “skeptical optimist”. Viramo has explored many paths during his unorthodox lifetime and is a professional writer having worked as reporter, editor, blogger, novelist and ghostwriter.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Viramo came across Osho
- From alcohol and drugs to Dynamic Meditation
- Sitting in front of Osho for the first time
- Living the “normal” life after meeting Osho
- The hardest task: combining spirituality with materialism
- Advice to a youngster who falls in love with Osho today
- The importance of the Osho Sangha
- Editing Osho’s books
- Viramo talks about the famous Osho’s 93 Roll-Royces
- Viramo’s current projects
- Viramo's morning routine
- Viramo's favourite meditation
- Viramo and Osho today