Ma Ananda Sarita
(S. Akin aka Mahasatvaa Ma Ananda Sarita)
She met Osho in Mumbai India at the age of 17, and subsequently remained in his commune for the next 26 years, receiving much personal guidance from him on the subject of meditation, Tantra, love and relationship.
She began teaching in 1990 and moved to Europe in 1999 where she established a school devoted to Tantra and Healing Arts. She is author of two books on Tantra and also publishes a monthly newsletter and numerous articles in a wide range of magazines. She has developed 8 levels of training for couples, which has been running successfully in Europe since 1998. She also teaches a Tantra Meditation Retreat in Dharamsala India, offering profoundly transformative experience of 112 methods from the 5000 year old scripture, The Vigyan Bhairav Tantra. She offers an international Tantra Teachers Training in France, comprised of 4 two week modules, and numerous other Tantra groups.
Sarita is on the faculty of two universities, in London and Amsterdam, as an experiential Tantra Teacher.
- 2001 : Tantric Love
- 2003 : Ecstatic Sex
- 2004 : Sexualité tantrique
- 2005 : Tantricheskaja ljubov' (Тантрическая любовь)
- 2011 : Divine Sexuality
- TBA : Sacred Japan Tour
- TBA : Balanced Nutrition
- 2011 : Chakra Dance Meditation
- 2011 : Tantra for Lovers: Soul Mate Meditation
- 2011 : Mahamudra Meditation
- 2011 : Tantra from Mongolia: Universal Heart Meditation
- see also
- Sarita on facebook
- Ma Prem Madhuri, Sarita's sister
- Ma Devadasi, Sarita's mum
- The City of Rajneeshpuram
- Episode 19 - Living Tantra: Podcast/interview on LoveOsho