Main Mrityu Sikhata Hun ~ 10
मैं मृत्यु सिखाता हूं ~ 10
|date & time||1 Aug 1970 pm|
|location||CCI Chambers, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- (Translated as in And Now, And Here, Vol 2)
- Question 1
- Before discussing the process of entering death consciously, I would like to ask you: What is the difference between the state of unconsciousness and the state of awareness? What state of mind is called the unconscious state? In other words, what is the individual soul’s consciousness like in its conscious and unconscious states?
- Question 2
- You have described two states, one of complete unconsciousness and the other of absolute awareness. One travels from complete unconsciousness to absolute awareness. The question is, where do we reach after attaining the state of absolute awareness? Also, from which point does the complete unconsciousness begin, and where does it come from?
- Question 3
- At the Dwarka meditation camp you said meditation and samadhi constitute a voluntary, conscious entering into death, and in doing so the delusion of death disappears. Now the question is, who is deluded? Is it the body, or is it the consciousness? Since the body is merely a mechanical device, it cannot experience such delusion. And there is no question of consciousness being deluded. Then what is the cause, the basis of this delusion?
- Question 4
- How do you see death in relation to nirvana?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|