Maro He Jogi Maro ~ 01
मरौ हे जोगी मरौ ~ 01
|date & time||1 Oct 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 58min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant before the discourse.
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- CD-ROM on this book: "Translation of "Maram Hey Yogi Maram" Hindi series. This is a translation from the Hindi Maran Hey Jogi Maram, which is in the process of being edited. It is for research only."
- Editor: Death Is Divine was the CD-ROM working title. Book much later published as Die O Yogi Die.
- The sutra
- Neither isness nor no-isness, neither emptiness nor fullness,
- So unfathomable, beyond the senses.
- Within the crown of the head a child speaks,
- How shall he be named?
- Laughing, playing, the knack of meditation,
- Day and night sharing divine knowledge.
- He laughs, plays, keeps mind untroubled
- Such unwavering one is always with God.
- Day and night dissolving mind in no-mind,
- Dropping fathomable talking the unfathomable.
- Dropping hope remaining hopeless:
- Brahma the Creator says, "I am your servant."
- What flows down, he channels up,
- A yogi burns up his sex.
- He releases his embrace, shatters illusion:
- Vishnu the sustainer washes his feet.
- Die, o yogi, die! Die, sweet is dying.
- Die that death Gorakh died and saw.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|