Take It Easy Vol 1 ~ 14
|date & time||24 Apr 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Purna
- What is a mystic?
- Question 2 from Sw Deva Abhiyana
- Why do I allow women to hold power over me, to accept or reject me? This old rut makes nonsense at heart. I want to get out.
- Question 3 from Rishi
- Yesterday you commented on the creativity of Buddha's religion. Since coming to you, my urge to create has slowly dropped away, while I've become more sensitive, more open, more alive. Everything feels fine as it is, more than enough, and to add to it by making anything else whatever, seems like painting the river.
- Question 4
- What is the difference between a contented pig, a discontented Socrates, and a natural man of Zen?
- Question 5
- When is mind against itself?
- Question 6 from Chaitanya Sattva
- During your discourse yesterday, you spoke on how we can move from being like ice to becoming like water, then evaporating. Your words prompted a feeling I have been getting for a few months now -- a feeling of great affinity for and attraction to water. I really love taking showers and to go for a swim is my idea of paradise. I want to become the water and merge with it. But I get out of the water feeling frustrated -- I can't quite make it.
- It is the same with looking at a river or lake -- the desire for union is there, but the realization seems both so close and yet so far away.
- Can this tell me anything about myself?
- By the way, I'm a plumber.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|