Tao Upanishad Bhag 2 ~ 01
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग दो ~ 01
|date & time||29 Jan 1972 pm|
|location||Sydenham College, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- It is better to leave a vessel unfilled, than to attempt to carry it when it is full.
- If you keep feeling a point that has been sharpened, the point cannot long preserve its sharpness.
- When gold and jade fill the hall, their possessor cannot keep them safe.
- When wealth and honour lead to arrogance, this brings evil on itself.
- When the work is done, and one's name is becoming distinguished, to withdraw into obscurity is the way to heaven.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|