The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 04
|date & time||14 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Deva Richa
- Beloved Osho, some time ago, while asleep in the night, I dreamed I was at a lecture. In the morning I could not remember anything you'd said except the phrase "Poetry is surrender." Since then I have been wondering what poetry has to do with surrender, and vice versa, and how poetry can be a path like love, prayer and meditation.
- Question 2 from Ronald Salomonson
- Beloved Osho, utter confusion is my part. Good and bad have ceased to exist. I am neither proud nor ashamed and yet I am both. Whatever I have achieved seems lost in a fog, resolved together with my failures. Like smoke I feel, but through the smoke a tremendous sadness arises like a sharp rock with a velvet covering. Osho, I can't perceive the end of it -- or is there no end? Is it ecstasy carrying the weight of impurity? Please, Osho, give me sannyas.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|