The Book of Wisdom Vol 2 ~ 11
|date & time||9 Mar 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Deva Shanta
- Beloved Osho, why is it so difficult to relate?
- Question 2 from Ma Ananda Vandana
- Beloved Osho, as you drove away today I felt I am afraid of forgetting.... Is there anything I need to remember?
- Question 3 from Donna
- Beloved Osho, I have fallen in love and suffered much. After listening to you I felt unwilling to let go of the dream that the deep rich experience my love affair brings will not ultimately lead to satisfaction. How can I go beyond this attachment that is so rich, yet so painful?
- Question 4 from Prem Garbha
- Beloved Osho, what is jealousy and why does it hurt so much?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, don't you know how to count? One day after the fourth question you said, "Now the seventh question."
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|