The Dhammapada Vol 05 ~ 02
|date & time||12 Oct 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Somendra
- Beloved master, do you really have to break my heart?
- Question 2 from Saguna
- Beloved master, if heaven and hell are on the same plane, only divided by a tattered fence, why is the positive side of the mind supposed to be better than the negative?
- Question 3 from Deva Akal
- Beloved master, why do I feel so much pain in letting go of the things that are causing me misery?
- Question 4 from Narayano
- Beloved master, who am I?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|