The Dhammapada Vol 11 ~ 03
|date & time||13 Apr 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 48min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- You have no name and no form.
- Why miss what you do not have?
- The seeker is not sorry.
- Love and joyfully
- Follow the way,
- The quiet way to the happy country.
- Empty the boat,
- Lighten the load,
- Passion and desire and hatred.
- And sail swiftly.
- There are five at the door
- To turn away, and five more,
- And there are five to welcome in.
- And when five have been left
- Stranded on the shore,
- The seeker is called oghatinnoti --
- "He who has crossed over."
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|