The Divine Melody ~ 06
|date & time||6 Jan 1977 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Is there a sleep chakra too?
- If sex changes into love, does the urge to dominate become will, or the effort to be conscious?
- Question 2
- Beloved master, if you are ninety-nine percent alcohol, what about the one percent?
- Question 3 from Arup
- Beloved master, I hear you have been putting in your own questions sometimes.
- Question 4
- You have told many times why you call your male sannyasins "swami." Can you explain why the women sannyasins are called "ma"?
- Question 5
- What is prayer?
- Question 6 from Devadas
- Beloved master, you say we are all: everything is, in your eyes, holy, enlightened, one. Why not then, for instance, one morning of your being indisposed, allow a sannyasin or someone else -- or perhaps a dog, a flower -- to sit in your lecturing chair, just as a spice in the presence of your silence. Is it not crazy enough?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|