The Divine Melody ~ 07
|date & time||7 Jan 1977 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 36min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutras
- III.66. Na Main Dharmi Nahin Adharmi
- I am neither pious nor ungodly.
- I live neither by law nor by sense,
- I am neither a speaker nor hearer,
- I am neither a servant nor master,
- I am neither bond nor free,
- I am neither detached nor attached.
- I am far from none: I am near to none.
- I shall go neither to hell nor to heaven.
- I do all words; yet I am apart from all works.
- Few comprehend my meaning:
- He who can comprehend it, he sits unmoved.
- Kabir seeks neither to establish nor to destroy.
- III.84. Jhi Jhi Jantan Bajai
- The harp gives forth murmurous music;
- And the dance goes on without hands and feet.
- It is played without fingers, it is heard without hears:
- For he is the ear, and he is the listener.
- The gate is locked, but within there is fragrance:
- And there the meeting is seen of none.
- The wise shall understand it.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|