The Hidden Harmony ~ 08
|date & time||28 Dec 1974 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Although this logos is eternally valid,
- Yet men are unable to understand it --
- Not only before hearing it,
- But even after they have heard it.
- We should let ourselves be guided
- By what is common to all.
- Yet, although the logos is common to all,
- Most men live as if each of them
- Had a private intelligence of his own.
- Human nature has no real understanding;
- Only the divine nature has it.
- Man is not rational;
- Only what encompasses him is intelligent.
- What is divine escapes men's notice
- Because of their incredulity.
- Although intimately connected with the logos,
- Men keep setting themselves against it.
- How can anyone hide from that which never sets?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|