The Last Testament (Vol 2) ~ 16
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|5 Sep 1985 pm
|Jesus Grove, Rajneeshpuram
|Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.
Live music after the interview.
|Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Interview. Announcements by Ma Prem Savita : Sw Anand Veeresh from Humaniversity
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Interview with Sw Anand Veeresh, Humaniversity, Holland.
- Question 1
- When I work with people in depth in therapy three fears continuously come up in them. It's the fear of going crazy, it's the fear of letting go in sexual orgasm and the fear of dying. These three fears come up over and over again in my work. Can you please comment on this?
- Question 2
- Many people are coming to my programs with addiction problems. In my opinion they are not ready for meditation. I have to teach them, teach them to take the needle out of their arms, to stop stealing, to stop destroying their environment, to change their negative behavior. How can I help them? I think you almost.... I would like to teach them meditation, but first it's like just trying to stop them from acting crazy first (inaudible)
- Question 3
- Many times when I work with people I feel very frustrated if they walk out before I believe they are ready to leave. Does being a therapist mean learning to live with this? Am I trying to play god and interfere with the way people want to live their lives?
- Question 4
- What is your vision of therapy in the future?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►