The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 15
|date & time||29 Dec 1985 pm|
|location||Span Resort, Manali (HP)|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 8min. Quality: good, but a slight constant noise.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 25min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Osho arriving, Q1 and the first part of Q2. Present: the second part of Q2, Q3 and Osho leaving (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- CD-ROM on this chapter: This discourse will be in the book India: Coming Back Home, which has not been published, as of August 1992.
- Interview. No announcement heard : Indian interviewer, man (name inaudible).
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Interview by United News of India, Times of India, and All India Radio.
- Question 1
- Do you think that the government of India is creating a situation where you would be forced to leave the country? Is this part of an international conspiracy against your organization, and what steps do you propose to take to mobilize public opinion against it?
- (Note that questions 2-8 are missing on the CD-ROM.)
- Question 9
- What should the government of India do so that the Indian people can benefit from your teachings?
- Question 10
- Could you please clarify for us your concept of neo-sannyas, as compared to the traditional concept of sannyas which is prevalent in this country?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|