The Osho Upanishad ~ 11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||26 Aug 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 1min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, lately I find that I am desperately trying to find or do or learn something in order to give myself an identity, knowing perfectly well that this is a trap of the mind.
- Why is it so painful and shocking to not have any identity, to be nobody?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, I am a first grade student in the subject of witnessing. Whenever I am listening to you talking about watching, witnessing, something in me feels so thrilled, excited, joyful, and a big "ah!" comes up.
- Recently I have heard you talk about watching the witness. Yet I'm already happy and grateful for the few moments a day when I remember my hands, my body, having a little distance from my thoughts and emotions.
- Could you please start with the ABC on this subject?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, in these rare moments of love and gratefulness, every desire inside me stops, and I feel complete.
- Can you say more about how love and gratefulness stop my desiring mind?
- Question 4 from Sarjano
- Beloved Osho, last time I saw you in Poona, you smiled at me and you sent me one of your unforgettable glances. Somehow, deep down I knew that this was the last time I would see you.
- I was ready to live without your physical presence, I was ready to live without your morning discourses, but that smile... oh Osho! In that moment my heart was crucified by the most unbearable pain ever felt in my life, and I thought: "Oh my God, I can live without his presence, but how, how in heaven can I live without this smile? I can't, I certainly can't. I will die without it!"
- And suddenly, at the bottom of the agony I heard a voice inside my heart. It sounded like your voice saying, "Just see! If you can just see, you will realize that all of the existence is smiling at you twenty-four hours a day, in the same way, exactly the same way!"
- For all these years I've been whispering this secret to myself, every morning, every evening, but now I want to say it loudly.
- Would you kindly allow me to reveal the secret, the gift for which I will be eternally grateful to my master.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|