The Razor's Edge ~ 05
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||27 Feb 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Sw Devageet
- Beloved Osho, you are a delicious bundle of mischief. When you told us we would get a taste of eternity, a glimpse, when we stop mid-flight, in mid-dance, at your signal, I thought a door would open, and a beam of light would enter my darkness. You ripped the whole door off! I thought I was safe inside, and suddenly everything around me was gone -- even me. Since then there has been a giggling fellow walking around in his old clothes, looking for his house, using my name. Shall I let him share our secret?
- Question 2 from Ma Prem Turiya
- Beloved Osho, the other day when I was taking photos of you, looking into the camera your eyes slowly became bigger and bigger, and you said, "Don't control, I am the captain of the ship." Everything inside and outside of me started trembling and shaking, including the camera. I felt that I really lost it. All I could say was "Help! Where is the witness?" I had to put the camera down, close my eyes and relax. When I looked again, I suddenly recognized the witness sitting in the chair, looking at me, and zooming into the deepest core of my being. Everything stopped, became sharp, clear and silent, like a razor's edge. Could you please comment, my beloved and most beautiful master?
- Question 3 from Sw Veet Kamal
- Beloved Osho, whenever I watch your gestures, your hands, something in me relaxes so deeply. Whenever I look into your eyes, there is a shower of deep relaxation moving down my body. It is like falling and dissolving into nothingness. Sometimes, when I have these experiences, there are thoughts following of what about love and ecstasy, why don't I feel them as much? Beloved Osho, is my heart left behind somewhere?
- Question 4 from Sadhan
- Beloved Osho, being with you now is overwhelming for me. When you talk, I often cannot follow your words, but my whole being is just bathing in your presence, and everything in me wants to reach out, to bow down to your feet, in deep gratitude and love.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|