The Secret of Secrets Vol 1 ~ 07
|date & time||17 Aug 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Master Lu-tsu said: When the light is made to move in a circle, all the energies of heaven and earth, of the light and the dark, are crystallized. When one begins to apply this magic it is as if, in the middle of being, there were non-being. When in the course of time the work is completed, and beyond the body there is a body, it is as if, in the middle of non-being, there were being. Only after concentrated work of a hundred days will the light be genuine, then only will it become spirit-fire. After a hundred days there develops by itself in the midst of the light a point of the true light-pole. Then suddenly there develops the seed-pearl. It is as if a man and woman embraced and a conception took place. Then one must be quite still and wait.
- In the midst of the primal transformation, the radiance of the light is the determining thing. In the physical world it is the sun; in man, the eye. This energy is directed outward (flows downward). Therefore the way of the Golden flower depends wholly on the backward-flowing method.
- The circulation of the light is not only a fantasy.
- By concentrating the thoughts, one can fly; by concentrating the desires, one falls. When a pupil takes little care of his thoughts and much care of his desires, he gets into the path of submersion. Only through contemplation and quietness does true intuition arise: for that the backward-flowing method is necessary.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|