The Sword and the Lotus ~ 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||6 Feb 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 4min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 6min. Quality: not good, a constant audio-noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: different unidentified men, last question - Sw Govindanand Bharti.
- Question 1
- Beloved master, why have there been no women enlightened masters?
- Question 2
- My beloved friend, I love you.
- And now the next koan is coming up: Why are you here? Why am I here?
- Question 3
- Beloved master, why is it that sincere, gentle and kindhearted men are suffering and neglected? Why is it that the cunning, the cheap and the evil are flourishing and respectable? Is it the result of their past life karma, prarabdha?
- Question 4
- Beloved master, Buddhist scriptures talk about the nature of reality as emptiness. Sometimes it feels that it would be such a relief to be empty rather than so full and heavy. Please talk about emptiness.
- Question 5 from Sw Govindanand Bharti
- Beloved master, who am I? Who am I? Who am...?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|