The Wisdom of the Sands Vol 1 ~ 05
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||25 Feb 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You have said that the Sufis are on the path of love. But then why do they teach so many techniques?
- Question 2 from Sigrid, Vidya's mother
- What can a guru do for you?
- Question 3 from Ananda Buddha
- Listening to you, drinking you so deeply every day, I am getting ridiculously intoxicated. I feel ready to quit my secure and maddening job and face an unknown future. But I have been drunk before and always woke up with a hangover and the same old shit to deal with. Is it possible I could wake up one day and be left with just a hangover from you?
- Question 4 from Reese Guth
- Even though I did not understand what was happening, I have had enlightening experiences through the use of hallucinogenic drugs. I know that LSD is false, but what is, if any, the truth about mushrooms?
- Question 5 from Kartik
- Is to be a sannyasin a moment or a process? Is a guru really needed to be a sannyasin? If a guru lives in somebody's heart all the time, then what is the necessity of wearing orange and the mala all the time? Was Eklavya not a real disciple?
- Question 6
- As one evolves spiritually, interest in sex may become less strong. So if I'm not so sexy these days am I getting older or closer to enlightenment?
- Question 7
- You really confused me when you talked about the differences between love and liking. You said love is committed, but I thought commitment was another kind of attachment. There are many people I love but I don't feel committed to. How can I predict if I will love them tomorrow?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|